Check your SAEs please

Could everyone that has a problem with his/her SAEs please compare their
fish against Liisa Sarakontu's pictures and descriptions at:

    http://www.hut.fi/~Isarakon/akva.html

...the CAE and the Garras pictured there are *very* similar to the SAE.

In fact, I'd sooner believe that "El Nino" caused the recent stock-market
crashes than believe that my aquatic guardian angels are related to those
slackers and thugs you guys seem to have.

My rule of thumb would be that if they completely stop nibbling on algae,
start nibbling on other fish, OR don't get along with each other: yank 'em,
'cause they're not true SAEs.

-Carlos
--
Carlos E. Munoz <cmunoz at crystal_cirrus.com>