windlou/Windelov

Date: Sun, 16 Nov 1997 22:31:00 -0600 (CST)
From: Michael W McGrath <mcgrath at citilink_com>
Subject: Crypto. Williamsi ???

I also picked up something called windlou. As it was nicknamed at the
auction - the spazzy java fern - I just had to get some. Its just like
java fern but has a bushy top. Any more info on that would rule too

The plant your asking about is called Microsorum Pteropus   also called
Windelov or Tropica No, 008B,  a picture of it can be found at the
Tropica site @   http://www.tropica.dk/t8b.htm   That will get you into
the picture direct.    If it will not work, go in throught the front
door of the site @  http://www.tropica.dk/tropica.htm
 What I would do to get my hands on that plant now, it's too cold for
the person whom I believe presented it at that auction to ship it to me
now.   If anyone in the southern states has it  or will use Fedx one
shipping to get to me, I really would like to get some more.  Cary H.
you out there?          Jim C.

begin:          vcard
fn:             Jim C.'s joke therapy bounce group
n:              ;Jim C.'s joke therapy bounce group
email;internet: jcapelle at gte_net
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1