small vall sp.

Okay I check the archive, and could not dig anything up. I have gone
through a few books, but so far the info I want is not present.
What are some vallisneria sp. that areon the smaller size. I
have a 30g tank, and would like something that only grows to about
16 inchs, give or take a few inchs. I don't mind it laying on the surface
some, but the last bunch I picked up ended up covering about 6 inchs
on the surface and I was losing plants. Oh well, hope to get some info
soon.

Thanks.

Mike