agro vs. lab grade

In the practical PMDD information in the Krib there were two grades of KNO3
and K2SO4 mentioned.  The agro grade and the lab grade.  I like to know
what most of the hobbyist are using in mixing their PMDD.  Is there a
difference in concentration of lab grade to agro grade?  There is a huge
price difference and I wonder if it would make any difference to the
concentration levels in the aquarium?  Feedbacks from people who of have
use both grades are most welcome.

Jonathan
5js at usc_edu.ph
Cebu, Philippines