Re: 10 gallon light options

WQhen I had my 10g planted with anubias nanas, hydropholia, swords and
java fern, I used one 20w chroma 50, and one 18 inch 15w Aqua-Glo. I just
had plan ole gravel, although I would have added a laterite if I more
knowledgable then. When I added the DIY CO2 it rocked. I had plants
bubbling all over. The Tetra Flora pride and iron tablets where added
time to time. Anyways, I never had a algae problem, and for
my 1st plant tank, it rocked. Sounds like you're on the right track.

Mike