Re: Internet buying...

I haven't bought any aquaria related items over the internet before, but I
have bought items off of AuctionWeb (http://www.ebay.com/aw/).  I bought a
cheap computer, Windows NT, and a CPU for my computer.  The thing is with
that is you have no guarantee the person is going to cooperate with you
because the selling is handled by the seller, not AuctionWeb.  I don't know
if it works the same with where2go.com, but there is some risk involved.
But from what I've bought, everything has arrived OK and it's usually pretty
cheap too.  I'd request to have it sent COD to be safe.  Some other sites
that offer services like this are http://www.haggle.com and
http://www.onsale.com  If you want some more, just search for Auctions on
Yahoo! and you should get back a category listing.

Matt Kowske
xc at innocent_com