Re: Shrimp Eggs

Oh no, only three pounds per person per month? That's only about 1.5
billion nauplii! I've met only few people that use 3 pounds of food per
month. : )

Actually, I agree with Brad Lauchnor that the shutdown is probably a
regulatory measure because quotas have been reached, I saw articles
from previous years where such measures were taken. From what I
understand the Salt Lake has enough salt in it that levels stay more or
less saturated regardless of the lake level.

Mark Pellegri mark.pellegri at wcom_com