Re: Electrolysis CO2 System

Hi All,

Thanks to Rodney for pointing out the ambiguity. I think it is
good to post it to the list so as not to mislead anyone.

Regards
Casey Huang

yhplsing at singnet_com.sg

Hi Rodney,

You are 100% correct. Since you will always get Hydrogen and Oxygen
dissociate at the same time and the oxyegn will react with the carbon
to form CO2 (whether 100% CO2 or some Oxygen left I don't know).
It is o.k. to use the bubbles as an indicator of the intensity
of the process. Don't you agree? I did not say the bubbles were
CO2 but I agree some people might be misled. I should have made the
explanation clearer. Anyway, thank you for pointing out the
ambiguity.

By the way, are you also using the NISSO system?

Regards
Casey Huang