Thai algae eater

 Thai algae eater is the name used in the wholesale trade for the SAE.
It was my pleasure to visit with a wholesaler in the Detroit area
(RJ's).  Since finding out what they are and how much plant people
want them, he is determined to get lots when he can.  So far they
have not been available but when they do I will put the word out and
those folks with shops that buy from RJ can enjoy the benefit of
SAE's at their local shop.

When I was at RJ's and talking about this they did scrounge up two that I
bought.  There is no question they are SAEs.