Re: big DIY CO2

> Has anyone ever tried using a bigger container than a 2 litter bottle for DIY
> CO2? I was thinking of using one of those big ocean spray plastic juice
> bottles that hold  1** some odd ounces. Since I have a 140 gallon, I thouught
> more might be better. I would just double (or triple) the amount of stuff I
> put in. Let me know what you think.
>

> Jeremy

Yup, I've tried it, but for some reason it didn't work too well.  I
think the container didn't allow for the pressure build up as the pop
bottle did.  Otherwise, if all things are scaled proportionally, it
should work just fine.

Cheers,

Mark
------
pearlsco at u_washington.edu
How much does a fish need a bicycle like a man needs... ?