[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Removing algae from wood...
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Removing algae from wood...
- From: Michael W McGrath <mcgrath at citilink_com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 16:22:14 -0500 (CDT)
- In-Reply-To: <199710241948.PAA25804 at acme_actwin.com>
- Posted-Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 16:22:15 -0500 (CDT)
Oh boy what a bummer. I took a brief vacation, and when I came back I was
planning on tearing my 20g planted tank down and upgrading it to
a 30g.Well needless to say I have major algae, dead plants, and what not.
My problem is how to get the green algae off the wood. I was using some
steel wool, that seemed to work. Then I boiled them both for sometime.
Anyways, any other suggestions?? Sandpaper? or maybe a sandblaster?
"God mad Adam first so he could think of a good answer for his first
question Eve was going to ask." -- Unknown