Glossostigma brown leaf problem

Glossostigma experts out there:

My Glosso. leaves have been turning brown and dying; it acts like a disease
rather than a nutrient deficiency.  However, I have treated it like a
possible nutrient deficiency and have added K2SO4, MgSO4, and CaCl in
addition to R/O Right (I use R/O water).  I use Dupla fertilizers.  Lights
are 4watts/gallon.  Temp is 76-80.  Substrate is 3mm gravel w/Dupla
laterite.  There has been no change; the browning is gradual but is slowly
making unsightly holes in the mat.  Has anyone experienced this before with
this plant?  What conditions does it prefer to thrive?

Thanks,

Roxanne Bittman