creeping H. polysperma

Hi, I'm new to the group and planted tanks and have a question. My H.
polysperma and H. difformis want to creep along the ground like a lawn. Is
there not enough light? I only have 2 40 watt bulbs over a 77 g. tank.
They're both Chroma 50 but I seem to get good plant growth. The new leaves
on my amazon, H. polysperma and H. corymbosa are all a rosy pink. Is this
normal? I use Flourish as a fertilizer and supplement with DIY CO2. Any
help would be appreciated, thanks.
Jennifer