Re: PMDD problem

Hi Martyn.  I am using the PMDD made using Plantex CSM that Tim Mullins
published back in April.  I use the same dosage he specified in the
listing.  I am not a gardning type but my aquarium is doing great.  I am
able to adjust the iron to the desired level without difficulty.  I would
recommend getting the LaMotte test for nitrate and iron.  They are really
expensive for an initial outlay but the refils are reasonable, they last a
long time and best of all, they work well.

Regards,
Onisk5vkq at ix_netcom.com