Re: Karen's green thumb.

>Karen Randall wrote Sat. Oct 11:

..........I also found 2 young Siamese Algae Eaters.......

.........I also found another species of fish, and I'm not sure what it
is........
........ one of the plant pots was absolutely _full_ of Glossostigma......
.......Finally, The Rotala macrandra which I _did_ put in the pond is
covered with flower buds!........

Karen, it is your green thumb.  It is getting dangerously potent.  Please
be careful what you touch with it.  I remember reading an old science
fiction in the 60's where someone invented some super plant treatment,
which accidentally got on some Bermuda grass, which then proceeded to take
over the entire world, smothering everything and everybody.

Please be careful.  Don't _ever_ touch any Kudzu.  I don't want to think
about what would happen!

Paul Krombholz in Jackson, Mississippi where the rains may come tomorrow.