[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Electric Amquel !!!
I just had an expirience that is relly bizare. I was doing a water
change and went to open a new bottle of Amquell. When the liquid
splashed up I got shocked hard enough that the cap was thrown across the
room! Now I get hit with 220v every once in a while (from a pottery
kiln) but this was worse. I have looked to see what it could be but
have drawn blanks, no water on floor, no electric anywere close, and no
atmospheric discharges. To top it off, I touch the liqiud a second time
a few minutes later and got hit again! At this point I'd like to say,
I'm not drunk, overly tired, or stressed. This really happened (thats
why I touched it a second time to be sure). Has anyone had an
expirience even remotly similar? Also does anyone have a phone # for
Kordon(I want to chat with them about it)?
Confused and dazed in Florida
straube at digital_net
Again this is not a prank, I'm quite serious.