[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Fasset, A Manual of Aquatic Plants.
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Fasset, A Manual of Aquatic Plants.
- From: Karl Schoeler <krsfert at citilink_com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 21:21:39 -0700
- Posted-Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 21:29:49 -0500 (CDT)
- References: <199709211948.PAA08077 at acme_actwin.com>
> Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 10:13:41 -0400 (EDT)
> From: IDMiamiBob at aol_com
> Subject: Re: Looking for book
> In a message dated 97-09-21 03:59:20 EDT, Dave Littlehale writes:
> Does anyone know where I can purchase a copy of this?
> Fasset, N. C. A Manual of Aquatic Plants. 1957. University of
> Wisconsin Press, Madison Wisconsin 53715. 405 pp.
This textbook is used by the University Of Wisconsin for their Aquaculture
classes. It is available in their bookstore or their press shop most of
the time. It's not particularily cheap but a great reference for North
American native aquatic plants.