Re: I have an Ich problem

I've never had ich in any of my tanks, but have a product suggestion.
When I worked at a petstore, we used Aquarium Products Quickcure.  Of
all the medicines we used, it worked the fastes and the most efficient.
I'm not sure if it is based on malachite green, but that would be easy
enough to check.

I used A.Q. Life-bearer when my fish had worms last year, and it worked
like a charm too.  I've no complaints about those two products, though I
can't vouch for the rest.

Cheers,

Mark
------
pearlsco at u_washington.edu
How much does a fish need a bicycle like a man needs... ?