Re: 25G tank/100watts lighting.

I would agree with Karen Randall in all her points.  I would encourage you
to think twice about keeping discus in a tank that small.  Not only do they
require special food for their growth and colouration, 100 watts of lighting
would stress them out completely.  They prefer less lighting  Also, IMHO, it
would be cruel to keep discus in a tank that small, as they require about
10g of water per adult fish.

Just contributing my 2 cents worth.

Dennis
 D C  Santiago                        email: dennis at nhb_com
 Toronto, CANADA