Liverwort

Jean Olson wrote: <<<<
Mr. Dionigi has described what must be a Liverwort. Riccia is a purely
aquatic Liverwort, but apparently there is at least one more!
As a general reference on plants, both terrestrial and aquatic, try The
Liberty Hyde Bailey Hortorum's Hortus Third. A surprising number of our
plants are there! >>>>>

Thanks for the info. I made a quick Web search, and I realized that the
liverwort family is probably quite large, although I guess the aquatic
forms are a minority. The reference you mentioned is a book, isn't it?

Dionigi