Lighting - Power Compacts or not??

     I am setting up a 25 gal tank with the Amazonian decor, Angle (which
     I've had for years, a couple of Discus and something really small.
     Unfortuatly I am very confused about lighting this tank.  I will be
     useing CO2 (at a small rate).  Going by the scale of 4W per gallon, I
     believe 100W will be sufficient lighting.

     My options:

     Power Compacts (110W, one 6500K bulb, one 7100K bulb) -
     - $180 fixture w/ lights and $45 each year (bulb replacement)

     Fluorescents (VHO, with  2 bulbs either 2x40W or 40W + 75W) -
     - $150 ballast w/ endcaps, 4 bulbs per year = $75

     Regular Fluorescents (4 x 20W)
     - $50 2 ballasts, 8 bulbs per year = $150

     *Note:  Assuming fluorescent bulbs last 6 months and power compacts 12
     months.

     By my thinking, the power compacts make the best overall deal!!
     Anyone have experience with pc lighting??  Any help would greatly be
     appreciated.

     Thanks, Boris