Re:Looking for book

Dave Littlehale wrote, Sept 20, 1997:
>Does anyone know where I can purchase a copy of this?
>
>Fasset, N. C. A Manual of Aquatic Plants. 1957. University of
>Wisconsin Press, Madison Wisconsin 53715. 405 pp.
>
>Or any other book that deals with plants native to North America?

A quick search of the AAUP Catalog of university press* offerings gave
these two:

Godfrey, Robert K.: Aquatic and Wetland Plants of Southeastern United
States: Dicotyledons
Godfrey, Robert K.: Aquatic and Wetland Plants of Southeastern United
States: Monocotyledons

Probably Fasset's manual is out of print.  You could check in Books in
Print, available for customer perusal at most bookstores, or write to the
University of Wisconsin Press to make sure.  There are book services that
specialize in finding out of print books, but I can't come up with any
names offhand.  With a little searching, you can probably locate some on
the web.

Good luck!

*http://www.press.uchicago.edu/cgi-bin/sgais.cgi/99

Paul Krombholz in dry, around 95 for the high, Jackson, Mississippi.  We
could use some cool air, and I hear it is on the way.