PMDD/Fertiliser & George reply

>Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 22:03:10 +0100
>From: A M Moore <andy at ascot_u-net.com>
>Also, I note from George that the Dupla system uses daily fertiliser Dupla
>24 AND tablets to add to the water at water changes ?
>
>Why do tablets need to be added ?

The Dupla system uses the tablets to dose nutrients that are stable enough
to last between water changes and not toxic in a dose large enough to last
between changes.  The drops are for unstable nutrients like iron or
elements that would be toxic in a large dose.

George "In San Diego"

Therefore, do people who dose PMDD ALSO need to use tablet fertilisers ?? If
so, do most people do this ?

Andy M Moore - Blackpool, England
andy at ascot_u-net.com

I decided to stop drinking with creeps