Re: Looking for book

In a message dated 97-09-21 03:59:20 EDT, Dave Littlehale writes:

<<
 Does anyone know where I can purchase a copy of this?

 Fasset, N. C. A Manual of Aquatic Plants. 1957. University of
 Wisconsin Press, Madison Wisconsin 53715. 405 pp.

With that much information on the book, you can go to Waldenbooks at the
mall, or your nearest favorite bookstore, and ask them to order it.  It may
take a week or two, but just about any book store would be glad to service
such a well researched request.  As a last resort, I would call the
University of Wisconsin and ask them where it is available.

Bob Dixon