Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #963

On 09/19/97 at 03:19 p, Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com (Aquatic
Plants Digest) said:

>Neither Perfecto nor All-Glass makes inferior aquariums.  At least not by design.  Nor does Oceanic.  I have large aquariums built by the above manufacturers and they have performed exactly as they were advertised.

>When properly installed and leveled, there have been no leaks, cracks, or abnormalities. I would suggest that those inferring substandard manufacturing practices be the last to throw stones.  >Karl R. Schoeler

Karl, I believe the question was whether or not these tanks are the
"same".  It is my understanding that those who have them think that
Oceanics have thicker glass.  Can you confirm or deny this, looking
at the same size tank?

I can tell you that at wholesale, Perfecto and All-Glass are quite a
bit cheaper.

--

Dave Gomberg, FormMaestro!                     http://www.wcf.com
 gomberg at wcf_com