Re: Aqualine Buschke

Karen:

I have found most of the products of this German company of good quality.
Certainly, the prices are really good!  I don't have the equipment
mentioned, but I do have one of their solenoids which has held up well.
This company had J. P. Burleson as their distributor for a number of years.
 It was sold in Germany to Aqua-Medic and is now distributed in the United
States and elsewhere by Red Sea.  At those prices, I would take a chance
because I have seen the bubble counter and CO2 reactor -- and liked them.

Good luck.

Merrill