Aqualine Buschke

I was flipping thru the latest Pet Warehouse catalog and came across a
listing for Aqualine Buschke CO2 equipment.  The have a reasonable looking
reactor for $25, a regulator and "fine setting valve" for $120, and a
bubble counter for $16.  These are low enough prices that I'd even feel
comfortable recommending them to somei\one who didn't want to hunt down all
the parts to do it themselves... They don't sell the CO2 tank, you have to
get that yourself, locally.

Anybody tried this equipment yet?

Karen Randall
Aquatic Gardeners Association