Metal Halide in UK

Following mt previous posts regarding Metal Halide & Mercury Vapour, I have
managed to find a supplier of 150 Watt Metal Halide units with colour
temperatures of 4500K & 6500K.

The aquatic shop assured me that these `Arcadia` units are designed for
freshwater plant growth & marine use respectively.

Is this correct ? What is the best spectrum for freshwater plant growth -
would have thought it was around 5500K. Which of these units would be the
most suitable ? Both are priced at £134.99.

Andy M Moore - Blackpool, England
andy at ascot_u-net.com

I decided to stop drinking with creeps
I decided only to drink with friends