DIY CO2, which yeast ?

Hi all,

>I found that baking yeast has a low alcohol tolerance. So after one week
the
>alcohol content reaches a point where it kills the yeast after all it has
been
>selected for baking not for swimming in alcohol. Go for a brewing yeast
after
>all it has been selected so that it has high alcohol tolerance.

From the point of view of alcohol tolerance it is obvious that brewing
yeast is superior.
On  the  other  hand,  I  wonder if brewing yeast is as effective as baking
yeast  in  terms of CO2 production.  Let's not forget that bread yeasts are
selected  for  CO2  production  not alcohol production.  What about brewing
yeast ?  Is there a brewer in the house ?

Regards from beer loving Belgium,

Christian Breckpot