Plants in To & MOPS

>Btw, regarding the original question, PJ's Pets in the Scarborough Town
>Centre has a very good selection of plants these days.  THe guy in charge
>of them is very knowledgable.  Everything is well organized and labelled
>with scientific name.
>
>Re: hornwort, I've bought big bunches for $2 Cdn (about $1.40 US).  I'm
>sure that if you want a lot, the store can order it for you.

I'll Check out PJs.  Thanks.

Also, Re: Mail Order pet Supplies, the one in  Hamilton.

They have a double polo light with quick start ballast on sale for 94.99 CND.

Is this a good deal?  I've come to the understanding that even if i want to
keep a few low light plants in my 90 gal tank, the current one polo light
with 40w wide spectrum Sylvania bulb is not enough.  So i am considering
adding the above double polo light.

Al Paglieri
Toronto, Ontario
CANADA