PMDD for sale

I know some of you out there are having a hard time finding a source of
PMDD even if you just want to give it a try.  I am willing to sell the
dry ingredients with instructions to anyone in the Continental USA.
Below are more details if you are interested.

Cost is $5.00 for dry ingredients to make one Liter of PMDD solution.
On top of that is mailing costs of $3.00 for priority mailing (which is
limited to under two lbs, which is 5 Liters worth of dry ingredients).
It is two Liters worth minimum.

So if you want 2 Liters worth, it will cost you $13.00 ($10.00 PMDD,
$3.00 Mailing).  If you want 5 Liters worth, it will cost you $28.00
($25.00 PMDD, $3.00 Mailing).  Mailing costs are added to however many
Liters worth you want (at $3.00 for each 5 Liters worth of
ingredients).  So say you want 10 Liters worth, it will be $50.00 for
the ingredients and add $6.00 for the mailing (totaling $56.00).  Make
sense?

Remember that the ingredients are dry, and are enough to make up the #
of Liters worth of solution (not a direct Liter of dry ingredients).  As
always, any questions... email me.

Cheers,

Mark
------
pearlsco at u_washington.edu
How much does a fish need a bicycle like a man needs... ?