Plants in Toronto

Hi Al.

Depending on where you are in To, Aquarium Services has a fairly good
selection of plants.  I was just at their Steeles Ave. branch today and saw
some Java Ferns and Anubias. These are fairly pricey for gf food though.

Alternatively, you can mail order from a CANADIAN Mail order place (Can you
believe it?). I cant remember what their website or phone number is off the
top of my head but if youd like to email me, I'll let you know.

TTYL,

Dennis
dennis at nhb_com
 D C  Santiago                       Internet: dennis at nhb_com
 Toronto, CANADA