Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #940

<< There is (was) somewhere on the net a list (called aquaria, I think)
 that had several discussions of tank brands.  The general conclusion
 seemed to be that they were all alike, except for one very good
 brand whose name slips my mind.  I believe it was something about
 Ocean or Oceanic and maybe it was made in Texas????

you got it - Oceanic it is, I have one of their 65 gal tanks. Beautiful thing
it is, too!
Kim