Perfecto tanks

Recently I have been looking for a large tank for my living room.
Responding to approximate dimensions I gave him, my local dealer has
proposed an 84 long by 24 wide by 30 inch high tank be "Perfecto" (possibly
not the correct spelling.)

I have heard some horror stories about high failure rates for large tanks
from some companies, so I am quite cautious about choosing this tank.

Is this considered to be a reputable manufacturer?

Thanks in advance...

Frank.
-----
The very act of seeking sets something in motion to meet us;
something in the universe, or in the unconscious responds as if
to an invitation.  - Jean Shinoda Bolen

http://home.istar.ca/~fir