Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #937

For John and his pH question,

It does not seem that you have a problem with pH (the 7.5) or hardness at
all.  I would love to have the water parameters that you get so easy from
the tap.  I keep discus and that water would be perfect!!!

Where I come from (Houston, TX) the water is hard (120ppm GH) and very
high in pH (8.2).

I guess that it depends on what kind of fish you are keeping.
But as for the plants I think I have been told that they do best in
slighty acidic water to neutral (6.5-7.5)

Hope I was able to ease your worries ^_^!!!

Le Minh Tran
minhtran at basil_stthom.edu