[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fluidized bed filter
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Fluidized bed filter
- From: mike at microspan_com (Mike Roberts)
- Date: Tue, 02 Sep 1997 04:53:10 GMT
- In-Reply-To: <199709011948.PAA17290 at acme_actwin.com>
- References: <199709011948.PAA17290 at acme_actwin.com>
I haven't seen much discussion here about fluidized bed filters. My local fish
store owner thinks this would be a better choice for a CO2 injected tank than a
trickle filter. His rational is there would be less CO2 loss due to outgassing.
Anyone with any ideas or experience?
*Mike Roberts - mike at microspan_com
*North American Internet, Ltd. - http://www.nail.net
*Colorado Springs, CO - (719) 635-NAIL
*Offering Affordable Dedicated Internet Access
*to the Colorado Front Range and Beyond...