Tiny tank

 Hello all,

All this talk of tiny tanks has prompted me to set up my own tiny tank.  I have a spare 5 gallon tank which I have decided to set up.  However, I do not currently have any plants which are suitable for such a small tank.  I would like to put dwarf hairgrass and a couple of Aunbias nana in this tank to begin with.  Therefore the purpose of this post is to solicite these species from other individuals who may have an excess of these species.  I have several nice Echinodorus amazonicus, some pygmy chain swords and alot of Vallisneria sp. which I am willing to use for trade.

Dan H. Foley III
Utah State University
Department of Biology

wildlife at biology_usu.edu