Laterite

Hello, happy people!
~I am setting up a 350 liters tank, and I am not sure about the best
substrate. So, I went to a local greenhouse, and they could not give me
anything of what I wanted. (No good peat, no good gravel, etc.) But when
I asked for Laterite, they even knowed the word! I described it as I
imagine it, because I never saw it. And they showed to me some kind of
red clay. Could somebody receive by mail a bit of this "laterite" to
confirm if it is useful for my tank? Thanks IA.

Aponogeton Crispus is flowering in my tank. Can I fertilize it by myself
>from only one flower or should I have more than a flower?
Thank you
Jerome from Buenos Aires.