Re: Tetra GH kit

> Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 12:20:12 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Eric Scheeff <edscheef at sdcc14_ucsd.edu>
>
> Where do you buy the Tetra GH kit from, George?  I have/like the KH
> kit but have never found the GH kit anywhere.  Is there a mail order
> place that sells it?  Anyone?

I found that the KH kit is harder to get than the combined KH and GH
kit.  I would think the usual mail order places would carry them - Pet
Warehouse, etc.  If your local shop has the KH kit or any Tetra
products, you would think they could get the test kit from their
distributor also.

We get our Tetra kits locally, so I have no specific info on mailorder.

George