milliliters (was Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #909)

> Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 17:35:54 -0400 (EDT)
> From: Tetra59057 at aol_com
>
> I just got some PMDD for the first time and I was wondering how I could best
> measure a ml.  Some say it's about one drop but I don't think that's right.
>  Right now I am using about one half to one quarter of a dropper.  Any ideas?

On teaspoon is about 5 ml, so you can use standard kitchen measures (e.g.
1/4 tsp = 1.25 ml, 1 tbsp = 15 ml).  There's a rule of thumb about 20 drops
to the milliliter, but this is going to depend on things like the viscosity
of the solution, the aperture of the dropper, how hard/fast you are squeezing,
how much your hand is shaking, local wind speed, etc.