Re: Any suggestions on small tank?

I've been upkeeping a 6ft. 700 liters heavily planted tank for some 3 years now.
Recently,i decided to try going the "other way" by starting a 12 liter (1
foot) tank.
I'm wondering if any of u here might have some suggestions,tips etc for me
in keeping a tank this size.

I'm mainly planting Pearl Grass (micranthemum sp.),Glossotigma and probably
some short hair grass or riccia. Kinda like an "underwater bonsai"
,hopefully :-P

Are there particular things to look out for in this size tank?

Thanks!

Khew

http://www.singnet.com.sg/~khewss/