Re: Congo Tetras

I have actually seen my congo tetras nibbling on my more red plants
(african tiger lotus, barclaya sp)   but generally only when they have not
been fed due to a rugby weekend or some other travel.  Long as I keep them
fed well, they damage they do is minimal.  They also seem to limit
themselves to the reddish plants, ignoring the anubias, val, hygro, etc.

Alan Van Nevel, PhD
Naval Air Warfare Center, Weapons Division
alan at peewee_chinalake.navy.mil

  Fanaticism is when you redouble your effort
  when you have forgotten your aim  --  Santayana