Re: Tank Covers

Actually, glass works better because it is rigid.  Cut a piece of paper
out to the exact demensions and bring it in to the glass cutting place.
They can cut an exact duplicate, and round the edges off too.  A small
whole drilled in a corner will assist you in lifting the glass out of
those recessed ledges.

Plastic works well too, but it will bow/bend within a few days.  Even very
thick plexi will bend, causing you to have to flip it over every couple of
days.  If that doesn't bother you however, plastic is better (in case you
drop it, step on it, etc.).

My opinion... go with glass and have it cut and shaped for you.  Then just
don't break it.  I think you'll be happier in the long run this way.

Cheers,

Mark
------
pearlsco at u_washington.com
The more people I meet, the more I like my plants...