Re: Aponogeton crispus

> From: boris42 at juno_com (Z. S. Bardon)
> Subject: Re: Aponogeton crispus
>
> Whatever the case, numerous little green seeds appeared on the flower and
> shortly dropped to the gravel, there to take root and sprout little green
> leaves.  I'm pretty sure most of them are dead now, however, because I
> essentially ignored the little Apons.

Had you wanted to keep them alive, what care would you have given them?

(Several of my A. Crispus have just sent spikes to the surface as well, so
this is not an academic question.)

Frank.
-----
The very act of seeking sets something in motion to meet us;
something in the universe, or in the unconscious responds as if
to an invitation.  - Jean Shinoda Bolen

http://home.istar.ca/~fir