[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Flourescent Lighting
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Flourescent Lighting
- From: "Louis Lin" <lhclin at aw_sgi.com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 15:58:22 -0400
- In-Reply-To: Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com (Aquatic Plants Digest) "Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #897" (Aug 15, 3:48pm)
- References: <199708151948.PAA19161 at acme_actwin.com>
Jonathan Kirschner wrote:
> I have tried using Grow-Lux bulbs and Vitalites
> but found the yellowish hue to be unacceptable.
A low cost bulb you can try is GE's Daylight Ultra.
This tube gives a blueish tone that complements
grow-lux type of bulbs quite well.