Re: Books

Claus Christensen sent me a wonderful book on aquatic plants (472 pages
with almost as many great identifying photographs), but it is all in
German.  The book is titled "Aquarienpflanzen" and it is well written by
Christel Kasselmann.  The good news is that it may, with a little
encouoragement, be translated into English and published here.  Write to
Krieger Publishing Company, P. O. Box 9542 in Melbourne, FL 32902-9542 and
ask about the book.  The more people write, the better chance that we will
have to get this marvelous book.

Merrill