Re: Conductivity and TDS

>Date: Fri, 16 May 1980 21:57:45 -0700
>From: Pat Bowerman <bowerman at specent_com>
>Subject: PMDD and TDS
>
>Guys, this is starting to remind me of the thread on "what color is
>clear water in a white bucket". It just seems like a lot of bandwidth
>wasted on a subject that is of questionable benefit to the list.

Pat,

You may be right.  However, without good solid definitions of the
terminology that we use it becomes difficult, if not impossible, to have
meaningful discussions about things that are of benefit to the list.  For
some reason the aquarium hobby seems to have accumulated a number of
chemical myths, and corrupted terminology...

>I vote we move on.

Fine with me.  In any case I'm off on vacation, so I'm outta here!

Bill