Plant Symposium on Compuserve

This is extremely late notice.  I apologize for that and Cynthia
if this is inappropriate I apologize in advance.

Tomorrow, Saturday August 9 at 11:00 am ET, Compuserve's FISHNET
will be holding a Plant Symposium.  (Sorry Compuserve is only open
to members, but there are a lot of them on this list.)  This will
be a series of "speakers" going throughout the day.  From 11:00 to 12:00am
we will have Kasper Horst of Dupla on "The Optimum Aquarium",
From 1:30-2:30pm a talk directed to beginners by myself.  From 4:00-
5:00pm a lecture prepared for us by Claus Christensen of Tropica on
Microsorum Pteropus-Java Fern which will be presented by Art Giacosa.
From 5:00-6:00 a talk on more advanced issues by myself.  (Topic not
fixed as I'm still writing it.)  From 7:10 until 8:10 a lecture
prepared by Aqua Design Amano and again presented by Art.  And then
closing statements again by myself.

There will also be some games based on aquatic plants and prices for
the winners.

Hope this may be of interest to some of you.

Thanks,

Doug Valverde