Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #882

<< peoples opinions are on plant
 books. I am looking for a very complete and detailed book on aquarium
 plants that include good color pictures for identification. It would
 also be nice if it covered place of origin and its basic requirements.
 	If anybodys has a favorite pond plant book, I would be interested in
 hearing opinions on that also.

Some good news (hopefully) on the dearth of published mat.s in our interest.
Pablo Tepoot with some notable's help is about finished with his largely
identification work. S/b out by year's end. Microcosm has three titles in the
works for late 98... some imports are being honed for release next year as
well; fully transliterated into American/English.
Bob Fenner