PMDD ingredients

I am willing to sell PMDD ingredients to people in the United States.
I'll need to look into postage rates, but you can email me if
interested, and we can figure out how much you want (or how much you'd
like to make up in a batch).

I am also willing to trade PMDD ingredients for plants.  Still looking
for an 18" Val, glossostigma, E. tenellus, Hydrocotyle vulgaris, and
anything interesting.

Of course, all replies should be direct to me and kept OFF the list.

Cheers,

Mark
------
pearlsco at u_washington.edu
How much does a fish need a bicycle like a man needs... ?